We caught up with celebrity chef and author Sam Stern recently (you can read the interview here) to chat cooking tips, tea and the ultimate last meal.
To celebrate the launch of Sam Stern’s new cookbook, ‘Too Good to Share’, we are giving away a signed copy to one lucky winner.
‘Too Good to Share’ is a fab cookbook and tackles cooking for one. It’s got 130 recipes for the solo chef, with sections on chicken, duck, beef, pork, lamb, fish, vegetables and sweet treats. Gone are the days of toast and biscuits for dinner.
There are three ways to enter:
A) Retweet our giveaway tweet on twitter.
B) Like our giveaway post on Facebook.
C) Heart our giveaway post on Instagram.
The competition closes on midnight 25/08/2015.
For any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Small Print – Terms and Conditions.
1. Employees of Nyne Enterprises Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. Closing date for entry will be midnight on 25/08/2015. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
4. This competition is for UK residents. The signed copy of Sam Stern’s ‘Too Good to Share’ will only be sent via post to a UK residence.
5.. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6.. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows. To enter, entrants must either a) like the relevant post on Facebook, b) retweet the relevant tweet on Twitter or c) heart the relevant post on Instagram. Multiple likes or retweets etc. from the same user will not constitute as multiple entries. However an entrant may enter using all three platforms to increase their chance of winning. For example, if an entrant were to like the relevant post on Facebook and retweet the relevant tweet on Twitter, this would constitute as two entries.
7. Nyne Enterprises Limited reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Nyne Enterprises Limited’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Nyne Enterprises Limited.
8. Nyne Enterprises Limited is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize sis not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winners will be chosen at random from all verified entrants.
11. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her/their name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network.